OGRNIP (Main State Registration Number of Individual Entrepreneur): 1117746319965
This policy governs the manner in which personal and other confidential data of users of the Taxsee Driver Mobile Application is collected and processed with the use of automation tools via the Internet.
1. Terms and Definitions
1.1 For the purpose of this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
1) Mobile Application means the computer program Taxsee Driver installed on the User’s device running the mobile operating system iOS and allowing to automate the User’s access to the information about existing orders for the provision of certain services.
2) Personal (confidential) Data means any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or definable individual (subject of personal data).
3) Developer means Individual entrepreneur Ekaterina Valerievna Shusharina, INN [Taxpayer Identification Number] 450131658935, registered in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. The location of the Developer is: 640003, Russian Federation, Kurgan Oblast, Kurgan, ul. Radionova, d. 17, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Copyright Holder means a person that owns the right to use the website, as well as to use and distribute the Mobile Application, and that performs the processing of personal data of Users.
5) User means a person using the Mobile Application on the basis of a contract with the Copyright Holder and who provides the Copyright Holder with his/her personal data for this purpose.
6) Client means a person who forms an order for certain services to be provided to him/her, which, through the Mobile Application, is accessed by the User.
7) Personal Data Processing means any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools, involving personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, correcting (updating, modification), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, granting access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
8) Automated Personal Data Processing means processing of personal data by means of computers.
9) Provision of Personal Data means the actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or a specific group of persons.
10) Blocking of Personal Data means the temporary suspension of the processing of personal data (except in cases where the processing is necessary for correction of personal data).
11) Destruction of Personal Data means the actions resulting in the impossibility to restore the content of personal data in the personal data information system and/or resulting in the destruction of tangible media of personal data.
12) Personal Data Information System means a set of personal data contained in databases and information technologies and technical means ensuring their processing.
13) Cookies means pieces of data sent by the website and stored on a computer, mobile phone, or another device from which the User accesses the website, and used to store data about the User’s actions on the website.
14) Device Identifier means a unique data allowing identifying the User’s device on which the Mobile Application is installed, and provided by the device itself or calculated by the Mobile Application.
2. General Provisions
2.1 This document defines the policy of the Developer and the Copyright Holders regarding the processing of the Users' personal data, the types of personal data collected through the Mobile Application, the rights and obligations of the Users, the Developer and the Copyright Holders in personal data processing.
2.2 Personal data processing of Users shall be carried out by the Copyright Holders with whom Users have entered into a contract on granting the right to use the Mobile Application. The name of the Copyright Holder that carries out personal data processing of the User must be specified when entering into the relevant contract with the Copyright Holder. At the same time, the Developer shall be able to receive and forward to the Copyright Holder any appeals sent electronically by the Users regarding their personal data processing. Each Copyright Holder shall ensure storage of the personal data processed by it within the territory of the state that is the place of its registration.
2.3 Installation of the Mobile Application on the device of the User or use of the Mobile Application in any other way, shall mean the consent of the User to the terms of this Policy, including the consent of the User to the processing of his/her personal data by the Copyright Holder in cases where the provisions of the current legislation require such consent.
2.4 The purpose of collecting and processing the User’s personal data shall be the conclusion of the contract to provide the User with the right to use the Mobile Application. When collecting and processing personal data, the Copyright Holder shall not pursue any other purposes, except for the purposes of the execution of the said contract.
3. Types of Collected and Processed Personal Data
3.1 Various types of personal data may be collected through the Mobile Application, which can be divided into the following categories:
1) Data, that allow the User to be identified;
2) Geolocation data;
3) Payment information;
5) Data about the User’s device;
6) Data on a mobile network operator;
7) Order history.
4. Data, that Allow the User to be Identified
4.1 This category includes data directly related to the User's identity.
4.2 The Copyright Holder shall collect and process the following personal data of the User
1) Last name, first name, middle name;
2) Date of birth;
3) Subscriber telephone number;
5) Series, number and date of issue of the document confirming the right to drive a vehicle;
6) State vehicle registration plate.
4.3 The specified data shall be destroyed by the Copyright Holder within 24 hours from the moment of registration in the Mobile Application. After the User is registered, the personal data provided by him/her shall not be saved and shall not be used in the future, the Copyright Holder shall not store, shall not process and shall not use the User’s personal data, and the Copyright Holder is not an operator for processing personal data. Destruction of the User’s personal data shall be carried out without the possibility of their subsequent restoration.
4.4 After destruction the Copyright Holder shall use and store the following data about the User, which is not personal data and does not allow the User to be identified:
1) Make, model and color of a vehicle;
2) Numeric part of a state vehicle registration plate;
5. Geolocation Data
5.1 The Copyright Holder receives the data on the location of the User (geolocation data) through the Mobile Application. Geolocation data is transmitted to the Copyright Holder only during the use of the Mobile Application. The User, at his/her discretion, may prohibit the transmission of geolocation data by changing the corresponding settings of his/her mobile device, however, this may result in the inability to use the Mobile Application.
5.2 To provide services to the Client, the Copyright Holder may provide the Client with information about the location of the User.
6. Payment Information
6.1 To be able to pay a license fee for the use of the Mobile Application by means of non-cash payment using bank cards, the User may link the bank card to his/her ID number. The bank card is linked by the User independently within the Mobile Application by providing the following data:
1) Bank card number;
2) Bank card expiration date;
3) Bank card holder full name;
4) Bank card security code.
6.2 Cashless payment using bank cards shall be carried out in accordance with the international payment systems rules on principles of confidentiality and security of payment. The security of the data provided by the Client shall be ensured by the compliance of the procedures with the requirements of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, and no one, including the Service, can obtain it. Bank card data shall be entered on the secure payment page of the acquiring bank providing the option of cashless payment for services.
6.3 To withdraw funds from the personal account, the User shall provide the Copyright Holder with data on the account opened with the credit institution and other data necessary for the transfer of funds, including personal data of the User, namely:
1) Bank identification code of a credit institution;
2) Beneficiary account number with a credit institution;
3) Beneficiary full name;
4) Debit or credit (bank) card number.
6.4 The data provided by the User to carry out the withdrawal of funds from the personal account does not allow the Copyright Holder to perform any operations, except for operations to deposit funds to the User’s bank account.
7.1 The Copyright Holder may use the following types of cookies:
1) Strictly necessary cookies. These are used to navigate the website and use the requested services. Cookies of this type are used when registering the User and logging in. In their absence, the services requested by the User become unavailable. These cookie files are essential and can be either persistent or temporary. Without the use of this type of cookies, the website does not function properly.
2) Performance cookies. They collect website usage statistics. These files do not access the User’s personal information. All information collected by these cookies is statistical and anonymous. The purposes of using these cookies are:
Obtaining the website usage statistics;
Evaluating the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
Performance cookies can be either persistent or temporary and can relate to both first-party and third-party cookies.
7.2 Functional cookies. They are used to memorize information provided by the User (such as username, language or location). These files use anonymized information and do not track the User’s actions on other websites. The purposes of using these cookies are:
1) Storing information about whether any service was provided to the User before;
2) Improving the quality of online experience in general by storing the preferences selected by the User.
Functionality cookies can be either persistent or temporary and can relate to both first-party and third-party cookies.
7.3 Advertising cookies. They are used to manage advertising materials on the website, to limit the number of times an ad is viewed by the user, as well as to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. Advertising cookies are placed by third parties - for example, advertisers and their agents. These files are associated with advertising on the website provided by third-party companies. They can be either persistent or temporary.
7.4 The User can use the settings of the browser used by him/her in order to block or delete cookies, as well as to limit their functioning.
8. Data about the User’s Device
8.1 The Copyright Holder, through the Mobile Application, receives data about the User’s device, the applications installed on it and the Internet connection. This category includes information about the device model, operating system, browser data, IP address, device identifiers.
8.2 The data collected about the User’s device does not contain personal data of the User.
8.3 The purpose of collecting information about the User's device shall be the internal accounting of users of the Mobile Application, as well as improving its operation.
9. Data on a Mobile Network Operator
9.1 The Copyright Holder shall, through the Mobile Application, receive data on the operator that provides the User with mobile telephone (cellular) services.
9.2 The data collected on the mobile operator shall not contain personal data of the User.
9.3 The purpose of collecting data on the mobile operator is to automatically determine the Mobile Application settings on the User’s country of residence and the language of the application interface.
10. Order History
10.1 The Copyright Holder retains the history of the orders completed by the User, namely, the time of the beginning of the order execution, the address of the performance of work, the process of the performance of work, the rate applied, the payment method and other data specified by the Client.
10.2 The purpose of collecting order history information is the improvement of the quality of provided services by automatic filling in the order information using the previously obtained data, which reduces the order creation time.
11. Measures of Protection of Personal Data of the User
11.1 In order to protect the personal data of the User, the Copyright Holder shall take legal, organizational and technical measures to ensure the confidentiality regime of personal data, their safety, protection against unlawful receipt, distortion or destruction.
11.2 During the processing of personal data, the User shall be entitled to:
1) receive information relating to the processing of his/her personal data, including confirmation of personal data processing, the legal basis and purpose of personal data processing, purpose and applicable methods of personal data processing; information about the name and location of the person who carries out personal data processing, information about the persons (except for the employees of the Copyright Holder) that have access to personal data or to the personal data that may be disclosed based on a contract with the Copyright Holder or based on the current legislation; personal data processing relating to the relevant subject of personal data, the source of their receipt, unless another procedure for presentation of such data is provided by applicable legislation; terms of personal data processing, including the terms of their storage; the procedure for the exercise of rights provided by the User under applicable legislation; information on the implemented or expected cross-border data transfer; name or surname, first name, patronymic and address of the person who carries out personal data processing under the instructions of the Copyright Holder, if the processing is or will be entrusted to such person, and to obtain other information as provided by applicable legislation.
2) require to clarify his/her personal data, to block them or to destroy them in cases where the personal data are incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or are not necessary for the stated purpose of the processing, as well as to take legal measures to protect his/her rights.
3) appeal the actions or omissions to the authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data, or in court, if the User believes that the processing of his/her personal data is carried out with the violation of the requirements of the current legislation or otherwise violates his/her rights and freedoms.
4) protect his/her rights and legitimate interests, including seeking reimbursement for losses and/or compensation for a moral injury in court.
11.3 During the processing of personal data, the Copyright Holder undertakes to:
1) provide the User with the following information at his/her request:
confirmation of the processing of personal data;
legal basis and purposes of the processing of personal data;
purposes and methods of the processing of personal data;
his/her title and location, information about the persons (except for employees) that have access to personal data or to that personal data may be disclosed based on the contract or based on the current legislation;
processed personal data of the User, the source of personal data unless otherwise provided for by the current legislation;
time limits of the processing of personal data, including the time limits of its storage;
procedure for the exercise by the User of the rights provided for by the current legislation;
information on the performed or intended cross-border data transfer;
title or last name, first name, patronymic, and address of the person processing personal data on behalf of the Copyright Holder, in case the processing is or is to be assigned to such a person;
other information as provided for by the current legislation;
2) ensure the adoption of measures for the prevention of unauthorized access to the User’s personal data.
3) publish or otherwise provide unrestricted access to the document defining the policy on personal data processing, as well as to the information about the requirements being implemented for the protection of personal data.
11.4 The User’s personal data shall be stored on electronic media and processed using automated personal data processing systems.
11.5 Access to the User’s personal data shall be available only to the employees of the Copyright Holder. The Copyright Holder shall not distribute the User’s personal data, and shall not provide access to it to third parties without obtaining the prior consent of the User, except for the case of providing personal data at the request of authorized state bodies in accordance with the current legislation.
11.6 The Copyright Holder shall implement the following measures for the prevention of unauthorized access to the User’s personal data:
1) appoint the employees responsible for the organization of the processing of personal data;
2) implement organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of the User’s personal data:
11.7 The User is entitled to require the Copyright Holder to clarify (update) his/her personal data, to block or to destroy it, if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or is not necessary for the stated processing purpose, and also to withdraw his/her consent to personal data processing by directing appropriate request to the Copyright Holder and/or demand in writing. A relevant request may also be sent electronically to the Developer, which shall ensure that it is forwarded to the Copyright Holder. Such a request may be sent via the feedback form through the Mobile Application. The specified request/demand must include the number of the main identifying document of the User or his/her representative, the date of issue of the specified document and the name of the issuing authority, the address of the User’s place of residence, information confirming the User’s relationship with the Copyright Holder (ID number of the User), or information that otherwise confirms the fact of the processing of personal data, request to clarify, block or destroy the User’s personal data, or notice of withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data, signature of the User or his/her representative. The Copyright Holder is obliged to give a reasoned answer on the merits of the User’s request/demand within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt.